Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Don't Stop-Fleetwood Mac

Day 17.......of the 30 paintings in 30 days. Throwing in a Daily Paintworks Challenge. The challenge is to photograph yourself in your garden or a park in a handmirror. Yikes, the photo took me a 1/2 hour to take as I had so much trouble fiddling around with the mirror, the camera, getting the car in. Finally I had SOMETHING to try to paint. This little bug is a hand-me-down from my daughter. When we went to Guate I sold my PT Cruiser to my parents and for the first time since..uh maybe 1974... I had no wheels. So when we came back from Guate, Meggie was getting a new car and going to trade this little convertible in so we decided I could use it until winter at least. Well my little Vera (yes, I named her) has heated seats, and I love her:) So here is my entry for the challenge. The song.....It is my all time favorite. Don't stop.... thinking about tomorrow....is very good advice!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment